Everton: Sell, or keep?


Jordan Pickford- Keep. I’d keep Jordan Pickford, he’s shown that he is capable of being our number one countless times this season. 


Robin Olsen- Sell. I wouldn’t keep Robin Olsen, I don’t think he is very reliable and is not good enough. A good back up, but not a good first team player. 


Joao Virginia- Keep. No brainier here, I’d keep Joao Virginia at Everton. Perhaps a loan move is on the cards for him. He performed well in the games he played this season, but I think he needs a loan move. 


Seamus Coleman- Keep. The club captain, he will stay for another season but as a backup option I think. A right back is a must in the summer for Everton. 


Jonjoe Kenny- Sell. Kenny is not good enough. He never has been and never will be, one of the worst players I have saw play for us as a right back, Cuco Martina is a better right back than Kenny! Sell for as much as possible 


Michael Keane- Keep. Keane is a solid backup, but I think our best partnership is Mina and Godfrey. I’d expect  Keane to stay, although he has had some poor performances this season. 


Yerry Mina- Keep. Our best defender and he has formed a solid partnership with Ben Godfrey when they have played together. I would not like to see Yerry leave, it would be a costly mistake. 


Mason Holgate- Sell. Mason Holgate is an atrocious defender. Championship quality at best, he has Middlesbrough or Sheffield United written all over him. Similar to Kenny, he will never be good enough. 


Jarrad Branthwaite- Keep. I’d keep Branthwaite but loan him out to a championship side, for example West Brom or Fulham. I think Branthwaite is a quality player and will continue to develop. 


Ben Godfrey- Keep. Ben Godfrey has had an exceptional first season at Goodison Park, and has been a surprise package. 100% keep Godfrey, he is a future Everton captain. 


Lewis Gibson- Sell. I can’t say I have saw a lot of Lewis Gibson, but from what Reading fans seem to say he isn’t the best. I don’t think he has a future at the club if I’m honest. 


Niels Nkounkou- Keep. Nkounkou has had little opportunities at Everton this season, but has looked a bright spark. I’d loan him out to get some more experience however. 


Lucas Digne- keep. Easy decision. Lucas Digne is vital for Everton and I think he has been the best left back in the league throughout the season. 


Andre Gomes- sell. Andre Gomes is not a good footballer. He can’t run, he’s unable to defend and is useless in attack. He will score 1 in 300 shots and everyone will rave about it. He has no future at the club in my eyes and he has to leave in the summer window. 


Jean-Philippe Gbamin- Keep. I feel quite bad for Gbamin, 3 serious injuries all consecutively must have affected him a lot. I’d keep him as a back up. 


Allan- keep. Allan is a stalwart in the Everton midfield and keeps it ticking. Vital to the way we play, Allan must stay with Everton. However, we do need to look for a replacement for the future. 


Tom Davies- keep. Tom Davies is a good midfielder and is still only 22. He has a lot of time to develop still, and I would look for Davies to become a squad player for Everton. 


Fabian Delph- sell. Delph has to leave Everton. Simple as that. He’s here to earn money by sitting on the bench. Get out of my club. 


James Rodriguez- keep. James is one of the best players to ever grace the club. He is a silky midfielder. Only issue is that he can’t get a run of games due to his lack of fitness, but we knew that when signing him. 100% keep. 


Abdoulaye Doucourè- Keep. Another one who is vital to Everton. Doucourè has been exceptional for Everton and is a very important player for us. Personally, he would be my player of the season. He has to stay. 


Gylfi Sigurdsson- Keep. Like Davies, I think Sigurdsson will stay and become a squad player. He’s had an underrated season, but he shouldn’t be starting weekly for the club. 


Mo Besic- Sell. I bet you thought he had left. Besic can leave on a free for all I care, useless player who has just taken in wages for 3 years. 


Alex Iwobi- sell. Iwobi is not very good. He’s neither a 10, nor a winger. Has the occasional goal but it’s very rare. Has £20m to Crystal Palace all over him in my eyes, would be surprised for him to still be here next summer. 


Bernard- sell. On a large amount of money to just sit on the bench. Does he offer anything? No. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him leave either, Carlo is clearly not a fan of him. 


Cenk Tosun- sell. He is useless. Utter dross, and is a waste of money. I can see him going to Besiktas in Turkey or to Germany. Seems like a nice fella, but not a good footballer. 


Theo Walcott- sell. Theo Walcott will leave Everton and join Southampton at the end of the season. Glad he will get a move where he can get regular football, not the best footballer but he alway put 100% in, which is all we can ask for in a player. Good luck, Theo. 


Joshua King- Sell. I can see Joshua King leaving Everton. He’s not done a lot as a sub, and clearly doesn’t want to be here. I’d like to be proven wrong by King, but I don’t see it happening if I’ll be honest. 


Richarlison- Keep. Despite having a terrible season, I would keep Richy. He always works hard and he is a player who needs the fans in the ground. A raw talent, I can see him staying. 


Dominic Calvert-Lewin- keep. I can see Dom staying and he will. To become a top striker, he needs to work on his first touch and his 1 on 1’s, then he will become a complete striker. He’s had a good season, let’s build on this Dom!


Moise Kean- sell. Take the PSG money and run. He’s been very good for PSG this season and is clearly content there. I think he’d want to leave Everton, and Marcel Brands will get a large amount of money for him. Shame it won’t work for Kean, but I wish him the best for the future

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ancelotti on Everton's defeat to Aston Villa

Richarlison: Rise of a Star